The sole shareholder of KazakhExport is National Management Holding Baiterek JSC.
JSC National Management Holding Baiterek (hereinafter - NUH Baiterek JSC, Holding Baiterek, Holding) - the key institution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, corresponding to the advanced standards of corporate governance and ensuring the implementation of tasks for sustainable development of the economy of Kazakhstan through its diversification, innovation support, export development, increasing labor productivity.
Sustainable development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and achieving the goals of the "Strategy - 2050".
An advanced development institution that provides business support tools in accordance with the best standards and improves the living standards of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Development of non-resource sectors of the economy;
- Development of entrepreneurship (private sector of the economy);
- Support for exports of non-resource products;
- Increasing productivity;
- Increasing the availability of funding, the level of technical equipment and intensification of production in the agroindustrial complex;
- Supporting the urbanization of the economy.
Strategic areas of development
- Support for entrepreneurship in the large business segment;
- Increasing export potential;
- Support for entrepreneurship in the SME segment;
- Transfer and implementation of innovations;
- Increasing the affordability of housing.